Monday, December 31, 2007

Our new blog



OK so here is our new Kester family blog. We are officially in the twenty-first century. As a child, I was promised by television that there would be jet packs by now but there are blogs instead so I plan to make the best of it. We put this together to share news, pictures, videos if figure out how to do it, and other cool stuff with friends and family that are far away. Please feel free to post comments and send pictures of your own and I will post them up. I put up a picture of Kainoa in perfect trim on the Big Island for our banner, so here is a picture of little Bella to make things fair...

2 comments:

stevensbball said...

So fun to see you guys and your adorable children. What a surf shot of Kai, I can't believe its him!
Holy Crap, Summer isn't pregnant in the bathing suit picture right? You look great Sum.
Love and miss you guys. The kids look so big.
Megan

Anonymous said...

Yeah Holy Crap is right!!!!I love you , it's your BIG sister. Miss you so much I can't stop crying...
from Gage/kelly/Gammy. I love you guys so much and want to see you so bad. Gage