Sorry I haven't posted any recent updates, it has been a busy time for us all. Spring break started today for the kids, and we spent the day at the Sunset Beach Elementary Fun Fair. So anyway, here are a few photos of the kids doing what they do, hang out at the beach. Kai's surfing is really improving. Kainoa and I have been spent a lot of time on skateboards, I will take a few photos of us skating around and post them up on Monday. Bella got on the skateboard for the first time today and is hooked.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Some more photos...
Sorry I haven't posted any recent updates, it has been a busy time for us all. Spring break started today for the kids, and we spent the day at the Sunset Beach Elementary Fun Fair. So anyway, here are a few photos of the kids doing what they do, hang out at the beach. Kai's surfing is really improving. Kainoa and I have been spent a lot of time on skateboards, I will take a few photos of us skating around and post them up on Monday. Bella got on the skateboard for the first time today and is hooked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment