Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's been a while

Sorry I haven't posted stuff up in a while, but here are some photos our friend Mark took, and a few random shots from the beach, around the house, etc. Kainoa and I have been surfing a lot, skating a lot, Tosh pretty much lays there but he smiles as much as he cries now so that's good. Bella still dances around her little world singing and playing, it's great. Summer is handling it all like the queen she is.

Here's Kainoa, stoked we got the cable hooked up...



Kainoa and Bella after a Saturday morning surf at Laniakea...



Here's one of Tosh talking to somebody, and one of Tosh that Mark took...




This is our fundraising booth for Halau Nalu, our surf club. We are peddling hot dogs, popcorn, chili rice, and other organic foods.



And here are three photos, one of Bella and Tosh, one of me and Tosh, and one of Summer and Tosh (obviously the last two are done by Mark the pro photog and the first one is me and my cell phone).





Aloha...

1 comment:

jbel said...

I still can't get over how long baby Tosh is ... and he's so adorable. Hey Matt, here's a random question: Do you know what became of Annie Fuller? I heard she married the son of a professor at BYU-H. Know anything bout dat brada?