Monday, November 2, 2009

Trip to Paris October 2009

Summer and I took a trip to France in October. I presented at a conference in Bordeaux so we were able to spend a few days there and in Paris. It was our ten year anniversary vacation! Rad. Kainoa, Bella, and Tosh went to California and had a blast with their grandparents, aunties and uncles, and of course all of their cousins. This trip would NOT have happened without our awesome family to help us out. Thanks so much you guys!

Anyway, I'll post one picture and then a link to Photobucket so you can check out some more.



Link to photobucket album...

5 comments:

NeenaLove said...

Eh Brada Matt... nice photo's of the LOUVRE and EIFFEL tower!

aloha,
coreen

The Headdresser said...

Thanks buddy? :) So how's the land of the long white face?

-Matt (from Summer's account)

RUBY said...

Im super jealous!!!!!!!!!!
Miss your face!
xox robin

Hazel bee said...

I love the pictures...the blue door is my favorite. And I love your boots!So hip.(this is Amy on Jed's account) But I'm sure Jed would like those boots too...on me of coarse. Love you guys Amy

Dolly said...

Great photos Matt. Love that you took Summer to Paris right when there happened to be a bridal show at the Louvre!

I'm in bed with a cold and all the energy I have is for blog stalking and seeing what people are up to.